Python Session 2a
Ready to try.
For this assignment we have the following goals:
- Learning more about printing
- Learn just a bit about Lists
- Learning about adding.
I could not find good links on the web for this ( I will keep looking ) so I will write a bit. Remember to try the examples.
A Bit of Coding for You
Lets see if you can write some code using the topics we have covered so far. Put your code in a file where you can fine it later.
- Make a list of boys names ( 3 to 5 names should do ), print it.
- Make a list of girls name ( 3 to 5 names should do ), print it.
- Add the lists together ( in a variable ) and print the longer list.
- Does it matter if the two list are the same or different lengths?
- Make a string ( in a variable ) with the letters A to Z.
- Use range( 26 ) to make a loop to print the letters one on a line, A to Z
- What happens if you use range( 25 )
- What happens if you use range( 30 )