Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to Open Circuits. Open Circuits is a wiki for sharing electronics knowledge, schematics, board layouts, and parts libraries.
key points of interest
wiki-nodes of neighboring wiki
- the OpenEEG wiki discusses building an OpenEEG, safe ways to attach it to your head, and software for it.
- Computer Component wiki
- Hard wiki: "for computer and electronics enthusiasts to learn and contribute to an online database of computer hardware and electronics with an emphasis on how-to guides." needs wiki-node
- the NSLU2-Linux development group seems to do a lot of wiring and soldering. needs wiki-node
- Wiki Devices "a highly organized repository for objective information, as well as opinions on consumer electronics."
- the Build Your Own Arcade controls wiki
- Robotics wiki
Please add closely-related wiki. Please prune the list to about 7 or so of the most-closely-related wiki.