Open Circuits is a wiki for sharing open source electronics knowledge, schematics, board layouts, ports and parts libraries. This include open hardware Music Players, atomic microscopes, PC, PDA and mobile phones, and batteries. Please help us to build this resource by submitting your component descriptions, projects, techniques, and PCB footprints.
Descriptions, instructions, board layouts, and other documentation for electronics projects and ideas.
Lists of components, where to purchase them, how to use them.
Circuits you will use over and over.
How to do things.
Don't reinvent the wheel. Known working open PCB footprints for various components.
Help Us Make Open Circuits better
What are we:
Looks like we are defining this by way of who contributes and what. I ( russ_hensel ) am a new member so may or may not have it right. This is what I think, see.
- An introduction to Electronic theory, suitable for the hobbiest.
- Guide to locating and using components and tools.
- Details on how to build various projects.
- Building some sense of community amoung we builders.
There are two means of carrying this out:
- Write material for the site,
- Link to material you may have written or have located on the web.
What do you think, discuss it here.