Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a page about the LeafLabs STM32 boards, such as the Maple - an open source hardware and software ARM Cortex M3 single board computer with Arduino-compatible expansion connectors and form factor.
- LeafLabs website
- Maple board at LeafLabs website
- Maple documentation
- LeafLabs forums - support and discussion
- LeafLabs wiki - user-generated documentation and project coordination
- LeafLabs on Github - source code for board designs, firmware, IDE, and documentation
- STM32 page at STMicroelectronics - the system-on-chip that the Maple uses. Get STM32 reference manuals and application notes here.
How to guides
- Maple JTAG How To Maple JTAG How To - how to use Maple's JTAG adapter for debugging; how to build a Maple JTAG adapter; re-flashing the board; and more (at the LeafLabs wiki).
- The Maple is a microcontroller board with Arduino-compatible pinout; for other microcontroller boards with Arduino-compatible pinouts (and shields that plug into the Maple and those other Arduino-compatible microcontroller boards) see Arduino Links.
- The Maple includes an ARM processor; for more information, see ARM links.